Friday, January 23, 2009

HSM 3 Karaoke Series

Hey Guys,

On February 17th, Get ready to party with the latest addition to the best selling Disney Karaoke Series. "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" Karaoke features hit songs from the movie soundtrack including fan favorites like "Now Or Never," "Scream," "I Want It All," and more! Includes original music, background vocals, CD+G and lyric book.

Official Tracklisting
1. Now Or Never (Instrumental)
2. Right Here, Right Now (Instrumental)
3. I Want It All (Instrumental)
4. Can I Have This Dance (Instrumental)
5. Just Wanna Be With You (Instrumental)
6. Walk Away (Instrumental)
7. Scream (Instrumental)
8. Senior Year Spring Musical (Instrumental)
9. Now Or Never (Vocals)
10. Right Here, Right Now (Vocals)
11. I Want It All (Vocals)
12. Can I Have This Dance (Vocals)
13. Just Wanna Be With You (Vocals)
14. Walk Away (Vocals)
15. Scream (Vocals)
16. Senior Year Spring Musical (Vocals)

Coming on February 16th!

0 comments: